Earth Friendly Action Plan
- Reduce disposable products and practice waste.
- Use environmentally friendly products.
Blakeslee Natural Area (Less than two minutes from our office)
- We have replaced paper patient charts with digital charts.
- We have eliminated our chemical xray processor and film to replace it with low radiation digital radiography.
- We use digital intraoral and extraoral cameras which also eliminate chemical processing of film and reduce paper use.
- We use steam sterilization and have eliminated toxic cold-sterile solutions.
- Utilize low energy florescent or LED lighting.
- We have waterless hand sanitizers throughout the office.
- Installed an amalgam separator to remove amalgam waste from our wastewater
- We use text and email reminders eliminating post card reminders.
- We make same day, impressionless, porcelain crowns eliminating wasteful impressions and transportation to and from the lab.
- We have installed occupancy sensors to turn off lights in rooms when noone is in the room.
- Most of our lab work is sent electronically to reduce carbon emissions from traditional shipping methods.